Saturday, March 1, 2014

Welcome to Margie Trembley Chapeaux!


Welcome to the new Margie Trembley Chapeaux blog!

With Omaha Fashion Week, the Midwest's premier fashion event less than four days away, I could not wait to start a new blog sharing my journey!


My name is Margie and I am a milliner who owns a gallery and studio with my husband, Glenn, in Springfield, Nebraska, called Springfield Artworks. My Mother and Grandmother, who were both fiber artists, created functional art and influenced me in my work.

This will be my second time my hats make an appearance at Omaha Fashion Week and I am very excited to share my new collection!

Tickets are available for the night that my hats are on the runway. Visit with Omaha Fashion Week ticket page HERE to find your tickets for the show on March 7th!

On Saturday evening, three of my hats will also appear on Saturday evening on Fella's models. 


No comments:

Post a Comment