Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hats Featured in Omaha World Herald's Inspired Living Magazine!

Photo by Chris Christen
This evening I went to the Omaha World Herald building in downtown Omaha to pick up the newest issue of Inspired Living Magazine.

During rack check for Omaha Fashion Week, I was asked by Editorial Manager of Custom Publications, Chris Christen, to take four hats to Hooten Images for consideration for the upcoming issue. At that time, I had no idea if the hats would even make it into the publication.

For several days, I waited in anticipation of seeing the magazine, and when I arrived at the Omaha World Herald, I was pleasantly surprised to see two hats in several photos! 

Chris captured my excitement in this photo and stated on her Facebook page that I said "It's so cool!"

See a copy of the complete publication HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment