Thursday, March 27, 2014

Application In for OFW August show

Today I filled out my application to be considered for Omaha Fashion Week in August. Exciting new collection in the thinking process.  It's amazing to me what attention OFW can give a designer.  I received a message from the executive producer of the Santa Fe Fashion Week wanting me to fill out an application for their event. There is a $2000 entry fee so that probably won't happen, at least this year.  The publicity afforded Margie Trembley Chapeaux has been amazing. Thanks to all the great photographers, writers, videographers who made it happen.  I am truly blessed.

Please stop in and see the March collection.  A couple of the pieces will not be there as they went to their owners, but there's still a lot to see.

Am looking for  a couple of volunteer who would like to assist me with a little hand sewing. Any takers?

Just was informed that I received a scholarship from FIG to perdure additional education in millinery.  That makes me very happy. :)

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment